Five Things

|
Five Things:
1. Pretty Chinese restaurants.
2. When you add “in bed” to the end of fortunes.
3. Going to bed at 4 and waking up at noon. This is good for avoiding people.
4. Pearl earrings.
5. Fishnet tights. I’m going to make them look classy somehow so I can wear them casually in public.

Day 25: My day started at noon because I went to bed at 4 in the morning and forced myself to sleep until then. When I woke up I watched some Hulu stuff including If I Can Dream and some of Late Night. Then I brought up a small fish tank from downstairs and cleaned it because I need to transfer my fish into it for a little bit. I also contemplated for a while what I’m going to do with this fish gift certificate and if I should even clean this tank out at all. For breakfast/lunch I ate some chex mix, v8, and a turkey provolone grilled cheese. Then I took a shower. After my shower I played some Katamari and ended up finishing the game. At 5 I drove to my grandma’s house to meet her, my aunt and my mom to go to P.F. Chang’s for dinner. I drank water and white tangerine tea, then I ate crunchy green beans, vegetables and tofu with rice, and a lemon cheesecake shot thing for dessert. The whole time everyone was criticizing my life and my mom told me I could lose a few pounds. We went back to my grandma’s house and watched my aunt open birthday presents. I also talked to Jess on the phone for a little bit. I drove home recklessly in the pouring rain and listened to a Deathcab for Cutie song which I never realized was so so so sad. At home I took another shower and tripped over my dog when I stepped out because he was laying right there for some reason. I didn’t care because it was cute and he was afraid of the rain. Then I looked at tumblr for a little bit. Then I dried my hair while listening to music from Katamari Damacy. Then I played some more Katamari Damacy. After two seconds of that I watched Requiem For A Dream which was a bad idea because I will probably have crazy nightmares tonight. Then I wrote this blog. Probably going to bed whenever I get bored. Not very eventful day.

2 Tell Me Things!:

jessmcfadden said...

I love this and also the last one!!

Hayley Hoover said...

This is so freaking beautiful! I love this and you and when you write!