Ughdlghfjtiugnfgf

|
Currently wearing: Pajamas I woke up in.
Currently listening to: Ottoman- Vampire Weekend
Currently eating: Pretzel goldfish
Currently feeling: UGHHHgfjghdfj.

I’ve never been this bored in my whole life, except for yesterday maybe. (Minus watching Good Burger with Jess.) This morning I woke up at 8:50!!! I really liked going to bed at 2ish and waking up at 11ish. I really miss that. I do what I do every morning when I wake up and grabbed my phone to check what was tweeted in the middle of the night. I would have tweeted what I dreamt, but I did not remember. Then I continued to lay in bed for 2 more hours and watch hulu stuff, check facebook, read blogs, blah blah blah. I then got my ass out of bed around 11 and made breakfast for Casey and i. My favorite thing to do is make lots of bacon, lots of hash browns, and put it in a huge pile on a pan and then dump eggs and cheese on it. Then you just get a big delicious pile of breakfast. MMM. I pretty much stayed in my room for the rest of the day. Hulu added 9 episodes of Intervention to my queue and I think I watched every single one of them. If not, I’m going to later tonight for sure. Such a boring day.

Tomorrow I’m going to visit this lady about getting a job at Akron. I’m 90% sure I’ve got this in the bag, but I don’t know if it will be the best choice hours/pay wise. We’ll see. Busy day tomorrow. I have a lot to think about.

And my clothes haven’t arrived yet :(


0 Tell Me Things!: