Five Things...Good and Bad...

|
Five Things:
1. Marc Johns.
2. Really dramatic/emo tumblr posts.
Okay. These next three are going be bad because nothing else was good today and there are a lot of things on my mind.
3. I’m never going to be accepted to Kent at this rate and now I owe them $35 which I don’t have.
4. I need a job. BADLY. So I can have a future.
5. I have many papers due next week and it’s the 2nd to last week of school. I also have jury duty next week. Someone shoot me now please. Jury duty mean I can't go to class...

I found a list of questions (a survey) and you’re supposed to answer one every day so I’m going to answer them on here, but I won’t put the question. You could probably guess most of them anyway.


Day 1: Don’t Want To Miss A Thing- Aerosmith

Didi: Stu, what are you doing?
Stu: Making chocolate pudding.
Didi: It’s four o’clock in the morning! Why on earth are you making chocolate pudding?
Stu: Because I’ve lost control of my life.

0 Tell Me Things!: