Today's Five Things

|
Five Things:
1. 5AM study party thunder storms.
2. My bedroom nap utopia.* Such good naps today.
3. Fresh, raw, uncooked, real food. Made some good stuff today.
4. The mix tape game.
5. Knowing you got every single question right on a tough exam.
It was kindof tough to come up with five today :/


If there was going to be a list of things I hated today it would look like this:
1. ROME
2. ROME
3. ROME
4. ROME
5. ROME
After a while of studying I remembered that this class is completely unecessay and I was just going to settle with a D. So I’m going to stop studying before last night happens all over again.




*

2 Tell Me Things!:

jessmcfadden said...

1. Pretty pretty Kent, especially behind my favorite building!!
2. Cadbury egg
3. Good time alone and writing
4. Guessing games*/secret!!
5. Lauren Freaking Page

*see also: mix tape game

jessmcfadden said...

6. mini bagels