1. Life changing secret adventures.
2. Driving with the windows down and the heat on.
3. Ska is dead.
4. Black eyeshadow at the Easter Sunday church service.
5. Kent State in the middle of the night.
Now here are five things I hated about today because earlier it was much easier to think of them than the ones listed above:
1. Gossipy female relatives.
2. Art History note cards.
3. Romanticism and specifically Delacroix.
4. Algae and fish poop.
5. Riding in cars with parents.
Its currently 3am and I’m pulling an all-nighter. I make bad decisions and tonight has been a radical combination of really good ones and really bad ones.